Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Meaty Thighs

So my meaty thighs will no longer fit in my skinny pants and now I am either going to have to stop inhaling Snickers bars or get my meaty thighs to a gym. This happens every year when my cold weather weight gain kicks in and suddenly my pants are tight. Usually not a big deal unless I am in corduroy. However, take pants that are already tight and yeah – I can’t get them past my knees! I need a treadmill or elliptical so I can keep up with the exercise I get in the summer when the weather is nice and I can go outside and run and skip in the sun until Hoshie jumps out from behind a rock and whacks me with a stick.

Speaking of Hoshie, I am taking him, Yert and my meaty thighs to the movies this weekend. It was Hoshie’s turn to pick and he picked High School Musical 3. Thanks Hosh! Apparently his hatred of all things non-videogame related does not extend to singing that makes your ears bleed. I should wear my skinny pants so that the pain of having my organs squished distracts me from the pain of my eardrums exploding.

2 comments:

? said...

Dear Via Ferrata,
This is my first time on here and I would like to introduce you to my blog. I guess we both share a love for reading and Doctor Zhivago ranks amongst my favourite books.
I would like to return here and hope you will find the time for a countervisit?
I sincerely hope you will accept my invitation and looking forward to seeing you on R.E.II and hoping we stay connected.
I love your post on meaty thighs. Excellent!
Best wishes
R.E.II

Amy said...

Where's the pictures of the sweaty Jonas brother that you were supposed to be for Halloween. If you won't post it here at least email me. Ok?! I've been looking forward to this.