Sunday, February 10, 2008

OMG! It's Joel McHale!















So this weekend I went to a comedy club to see none other than Joel McHale from The Soup. He was pee-your-pants funny and I had some beer so I was totally in danger of that. Anyhoo, afterward I had my picture taken with him. I was so excited that when I later looked at the picture, I realized that I looked like someone just jabbed me in the butt with a fork. I had this weird excited yet terribly surprised look like "I can't believe I'm touching The Soup guy!" So I covered my face. Another reason for covering my face is that I like to keep my identity a secret. I have many ex-boyfriends whom I would rather have think I'm dead. My picture on this blog would give my living and breathing away. (I am aware no one reads this blog, but I don't want to risk it.)

2 comments:

Pjamms said...

You got a better picture than I did!

Well, except for the blue, floating egg in the middle.

Anonymous said...

Great picture indeed. Funny, I didn't remember that face in the crowd. Perhaps you were the big-haired woman who sat in front of me.