Monday, March 10, 2008

Chewie? Really?




















So here are the latest additions to my assortment of old things. Yes, that is Spongebob and Patrick in the picture. I love Spongebob Squarepants! Anyhoo, I would really like to learn how to put new TV parts in the old TV. I am hoping this is something my brother would like to help me with. He can laugh when I electrocute myself.

Besides collecting more stuff, I visited this website - http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/index?pn=nickname – and received my Sawyer nickname. I found out about this through another person’s blog. Her nickname was Moonbeam, me, I’m Chewie. Upon learning my nickname my first thought was, “What the ****? That is a nickname for a wookie!” Anyway, I was disgruntled until I put in my friend’s name and she received Pud. Suddenly Chewie didn’t seem so bad.

4 comments:

skippylongjacket said...

Dude, mine is "Hawking"! And I love the TV. :)

Via Ferrata said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Via Ferrata said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Via Ferrata said...

Hawking is way better than Chewie! And I totally just deleted my last two comments because I CAN'T SPELL!