Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Below are some of the television influences that have shaped me into a worse person.

1. Leave it to Beaver- I always tried to emulate Eddie. Did i miss the mark? I never was good at getting the point.

2. Night Rider- Since watching the show I have become accustomed to talking to my car. It never talks back. My shrink advises me to limit my conversation with the car to 2 minutes a day.

3. Our House- Ever watching the show I bark at people in public to "eat your oatmeal," "get your blood sugar checked often." I guess Wilford Brimley hasn't molded me into the ideal citizen. I don't have terrets, I just like to bark like Wilford.

4. Growing Pains- I want to name my future son Boner. Enough Said

1 comment:

Pjamms said...

You know, Wilford Brimley lives not too far from here.

Boner would be so excited to know that.