Thursday, December 28, 2006

Holidays and Stuff

So I have been sick on and off pretty much through the whole holiday break. I hate being sick when festivities are afoot. I am surrounded by food and I don't have the stomach to eat it. So since I was bummed to begin with, I decided to read The Bell Jar. I finished it with enough time left over to help my nephew build the Krusty Krab with Legos. I have pictures of said Krusty Krab, but I have been too lethargic to take them off my camera. You will just have to use your imagination and picture an eight year old and a girl way too old to play with Legos, squealing with delight at having finished their holiday project and now they can get to the real fun of playing make-believe in the land of Bikini Bottom - I call Squidward!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, where's the Hamlet video?

Via Ferrata said...

YouTube - search for Star Trek coffee house

Anonymous said...

wtf?!?