Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Sleep deprivation and stuff

So I haven’t posted in a while and it is not because something exciting has happened. Excitement for me is bringing home a brand new jar of processed cheese/salsa. I haven’t been posting because all of my mental ability has been focused on finishing my school work. I have spent the last two weeks languishing in my own personal version of hell – paper writing. It never fails that when I have to sit down and regurgitate the information my mind through some miracle retained, I freeze up. It is like someone threw a wrench in my head cogs and everything grinds to a halt. I can barely remember my name let alone anything that resembles scholastic knowledge. Some people call it writer’s block, some people call it a brain fart – I call it proof that I should never again have to write another paper. From now on I will prove that I have indeed learned something through the use of interpretive dance. Look for my performance of “Hamlet, now with extra Jazz hands” on YouTube.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come no one ever leaves comments on your blog, Via?

Via Ferrata said...

Because no one reads it.

Anonymous said...

If no one reads it, then how in the world do people leave comments?

Via Ferrata said...

They do what I do. They dream that they left a comment, but then when they wake up, they are too lazy to.