Friday, June 01, 2007

A Whole Lotta Nothing

So I feel as if I have accomplished nothing this week. I didn’t post anything until today. I didn’t clutter my room with more items from Ikea and/or various thrift stores or garage sales. I didn’t win over my crush by regaling him with detailed accounts of my dreams (I dreamt my toe nails were really long and I couldn’t wear shoes – who wouldn’t find that fascinating?). I did clear some space on my floor by putting some books into storage. Quite a few were self help books my mom gave me in hopes of raising my self-esteem. I found they had the opposite effect – Dr. Phil is harsh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find the dream about the long toenails fascinating.

Via Ferrata said...

It was so weird. My feet looked like they belonged in the Guinness Book of World Records. On the plus side, I could scratch my back with my feet.