Monday, September 17, 2007

Bring on the Distractions

So this weekend I tried to make sure that I stayed busy so I would not dwell on the fact that my crush thinks I'm a troll. I began the weekend by stuffing my face at a fundraiser. At said fundraiser, you pay a set price and you get to sample man cooking. Unfortunately, I arrived at the tale end and the only man prepared foods left were a few pieces of bread and some noodles. I am still bloated from all the carbo loading. On the upside, I was too sick to dwell on my being a gorgon. The next day, my friend and I went on an old home tour. It was fantastimo and I coveted me some old homes - big time. If only procrastination paid, I would be rich and could afford to buy one. Behold - some pictures!















The rest of the weekend I either did homework, avoided doing homework or chilled with my relatives who would never refer to me as nice because I've stolen food off most of their plates.

No comments: