Saturday, September 15, 2007

Kiss of Death

So today I was being good and not obsessing about my crush too much when my friend Chapstick mentions that my name came up in a conversation he had had earlier with my crush. I was stoked until he told me what my crush said...he said that I was nice - NICE!!!!!!! He could have easily substituted "nice" for "I find her as appealing as Larry King in drag." I was crushed. I now know that I am firmly entrenched in the "friends" category and I feel like crap. However, on the plus side, I now have a new answer for all of my mother's friends who constantly say to me, "I don't understand, why aren't you married?" Instead of answering with something like, "oh, I just haven't found the right person." I can now say concisely and without any sarcasm - "I'm nice."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.