Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Man Moratorium

So I have definitely decided that for the time being I am not dating. Normally I could say that this decision would not make any change in my social life because I date about as often as Hoshie has a happy day. Lately, however, I have actually had some interest of the male variety, but I just don't feel like dating. I really just want to be alone and figure out why I am so musically cursed. I decided to take up the guitar and thanks to my efforts; I think I have killed some of my family's brain cells. Bet you didn't know that horrendous guitar twanging could do that - but it can! The surgeon general is going to show up at my house any day now and slap a sticker on me stating - "Will cause copious brain cell death when placed near a musical instrument."

No comments: