Monday, October 15, 2007

Welcome back Miller!

I am so glad that Miller is back and I appreciate his concern for my social well-being. That being said ... Miller ... the cheeseburger thing ... it ain't gonna happen. Let it go. Anyway I have no time for guys, someone has to document the goings on of the Hoshus Rageous for prosperity. If I didn't see it with my own eyes, I would never have believed that such an incredible amount of rage could exist in such a small package. I believe that because I share DNA with Hoshie, I can stand in the same room as him without the risk of being fried by his anger. Therefore, I own it to others who live with little angry ones to study Hoshie and perhaps someday find a way to live in harmony with those who get pissed at having to share a planet with people.

No comments: