Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Oops!

So my boss walks into work the other day with pictures from the HRC Gala. He places one on the desk of my coworker and asks, "Do you notice anything unusual about this picture?" She looks at it for a moment and then she looks at me and I'm all, "What? Was I humming Iron Maiden again?" My boss then picks up the picture and brings it over to me. In the forefront of the picture are my boss and two coworkers. And in the background? Well that would be me making a face that is only meant to be pulled when someone lights their cubicle on fire. I immediately had a flashback of me, with only wine in my belly, making faces behind my boss and two coworkers while they were having their picture taken. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but so did that purchase of parachute pants in the nineties. I felt bad, only I couldn't stop laughing so the remorse did not seem genuine. I ended up e-mailing the picture to my brother and he gave me an A+ for my ability to ruin what would have been a great picture if it weren't for the demented person in the background.

No comments: