Friday, February 27, 2009

He is so angry because his giant brain hurts his head

So my cute, angry Hoshie is brilliant. Which we all knew, but a national standardized test just confirmed it for the rest of humanity. Hosh scored in the top tenth percentile in the nation in some test they give kids to arbitrarily compare them against each other. I am not a fan of standardized testing, what with built in biases and such, but I am a huge fan of my Hoshie and his giant angry brain.

In other news, my new turntable/LP converter arrived yesterday and I have been creating digital versions of my beloved albums. I now have Leonard Nimoy singing “Proud Mary” on my iPod.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Yay for Hoshie! You little angry genius.

Amy said...

Have you seen Leonard's music video called Bilbo Baggins? It's awesome, I almost peed my pants.

Via Ferrata said...

I have seen it and I LOVE IT!