Monday, June 01, 2009

House hunting from hell

So I have looked at quite a few houses and I have decided that houses in my price range are in my price range because the hell mouth just regurgitated them. YUM! I am realizing that I can buy an okay house in an neighborhood that contains 90% of my town’s sex offenders or I can buy the housing equivalent of a giant turd in a neighborhood I would feel comfortable walking my future dog in. I have decided to go with the giant turd. I can live with giant turd for the time being – as long as it doesn’t smell like a giant turd, or a giant stinky bum, or sun-dried cat urine, or that Seinfeld b.o., or my nephew’s feet. I’m not picky at all.

1 comment:

CoachingByPeter said...

By knowing your local real estate investing market, you're able to keep your finger on the pulse of your local community and to stay abreast of changes in trends, sales prices and rental rates. Knowing immediately about these changes is critical to your investing future.