Sunday, January 22, 2012

He Really Just Said That

So I just watched Shark Attack 3: Megalodon on Netflix and I seriously have not laughed that hard during a movie in years. To start off I kept wondering what the hell that shark was eating to give it such raging indigestion. Then I kept asking myself if the film was dubbed - it was. Then I had to ask myself if John Barrowman really just said that - he did. Seriously go on YouTube and look up "Shark Attack 2 famous line." You will not regret it (or you will because the language is spicy). After all this I was thinking this movie could not get more awesome, but it did. Have you ever seen a shark swallow a boat or a speeding jet ski? You have? I beg to differ. You have not seen epic shark attacks until you have seen them through the magic of special effects created by monkeys missing their opposable thumbs. The icing on this awful cake comes at the end when one John Barrowman (dude got all the best lines) exclaims, "Megalo-who!?!" I must add this movie to my collection.

1 comment:

dvmonsalve@gmail.com said...

Hey, please let me know your email, I need to contact you!