Monday, February 06, 2006

This past superbowl will go down as one of the lamest, slowest, games of the rich 40 year history. I was personally rooting on the Hawks, for all the right reasons. Foremost, because seattle always sinks in sports championships. I would like to see the latte drinking, rain loving people of Seattle a victory. But, NO DICE!!! I mean, what the crap was Mike Holmgren thinking throughout the game. Pathetic play calling, finger pointing, and some weak, excuse for football plays ensued. The steelers, however, didn't do crap either. SInce the game was a waste, I mention the commercials. My favourite commercial of the Super Bowl was (FED EX) http://video.google.com/superbowl.html,

I think both teams should have gone home without the trophy. And as for the ROLLING STONES!!!!! PLEASE. Let's get some real entertainment. The half-time show was a pathetic joke. Aretha made it shades of better, but overall, it was LAMO!! What about some of the other artists from MOTOWN. Ted Nugent. If you are going to dig into the past, at least dig up someone who has EVOLVED with the times. I'm all about expression, but really, I was sick to my stomach. I'm convinced the price of seats at the game were high due to the cost of EMT's waiting on standby during the half time performance for the "sake of the entertainers."

So many artists from Detroit. Why can't we come up with one to represent?

A disgrace indeed.

Mach

No comments: