Thursday, September 07, 2006

MY ADVENCHURE THRU DA NORTH

So I just got back from the final and last great North American Fronteir--no im not talking about Alaska...im all about....YUKON!! Out of the blue a few weeks ago, my friend called me up and asked me to accompany him on his move to Valdez Alaska. It took 4 days to get there (annonomys location to Alaska). I had some really good experiences and some that were not so good--like the night I camped on the side of the road in Alberta and I woke up to the sound of a massive rainstorm at 4 in the morning!! My bag was ******* wet! Anywho...we finally made it to my most favorites of locations...YUKON. The mountains there are so damn big there, the rivers are so rapid, the trees are so thick, the sky so wild, and the animals so gargantuan that it makes man feel as small as a mere gust of breeze in a wild, wild country!! I loved it. The faces of the people there held stories of hardship...an arduous existance to be sure. Alaska pales in comparison...

I highly recommend a trip to Yukon..be prepared to pay 9 dollars for a gallon of milk, and 5 bucks for a loaf of bread...but its worth it!

Alaska was nice. I miss it already. While gazing at her many incredible glaciers, I wonder how many men served her appetite by falling in the numerous crevasses! Alas, I love Alaska. You will have to ask me one day about how I woke up next to an Equadoriana one morning in the outskirts of Valdez! Thats a whole notha story /....mutha truckas!

I miss Via a lot. I havent abandoned this project. Im still here, Via. Via is one of my good buddies...shes way cool...if anyone wants her number just leave a comment and Ill give it to you.
Dating a girl who likes to suck blogs is a good thing..trust me!

Miller Machiavelli

No comments: