Wednesday, August 13, 2008

He loves his Auntie Via - SO MUCH!

So I go to visit my sister and I am looking for my cute, pale (yes, still - in the middle of summer) Hoshie so that I can say hi. Usually when I arrive I am greeted by a chorus of "Aunt Via!" but that chorus never includes a certain ghostly child because he is too busy waiting for the skin on his hands to graft onto his Wii - then they will NEVER be separated. I always have to search him out and yell "HI HOSHIE!" at the top of my lungs so that I may receive a half-muttered "oh, hi" in return. I then decide that his adorably pale self must be hugged. That action elicits a curt "stop it" from Hoshie and I answer with "I hug you because I love you" and that is answered with "I am playing my Wii" which is code for "leave me the hell alone woman!" For now I will still try to hug him because one day he will grow up and think showers are for losers and then I won't really want to hug him. I will still love him but I have an adversion to hugging people who smell like feet.

No comments: