Wednesday, October 08, 2008

That One!

So I'm watching the debate last night and it is the usual he did this and he did that and he chose a VP who shoots things from a helicopter, when suddenly something caught my attention. In the midst of all the finger-pointing, John McCain calls Barack Obama - "that one." I immediately get all excited because I know the next time someone asks who I am voting for, I can reply, "that one."

The next day I am trying my best to get someone to ask me who I am voting for (not an easy task given the state I live in will be red until Paris Hilton and three of her cronies usher in the apocalypse) when my boss suddenly walks up to me and hands me a small blue piece of paper with the Obama campaign symbol and the words "Thatone 08" printed on the front. I immediately break out the button maker and start making oodles of buttons so that I no longer have to wait for someone to ask me who I support, I can proudly support "that one" on my personage every day.

No comments: