Thursday, April 06, 2006

The Chronicles of My Obsession or as I like to call it - The Chronicles of Nardia. Not because it makes sense, but because I like to say it - that and BOOTY CHA!

So I have an obsession, an obsession with collecting all unwanted items. The only criteria I have for these items is that they should be old, cheap and not smell like they have been crop-dusted. Other than that I am flexible. Anyone who knows me, knows I am the go to gal when they want to rid their homes of old unwanted items. They know that I will treasure these items and that they will bring me approximately two and a half days of joy, after which I will begin the search for new joy. I used to search the thrift stores for joy, until they became greedy. DAMN THEM AND THEIR COLLECTIBLES SECTION. Since when did a dinged-up dresser that smells like pee qualify as a collectible? Or for that matter any record by Glen Campbell. No offense to Glen but 80% of every thrift store's records are by him - him or that Humperdink guy. Anyhoo, here are some pictures of my latest acquisitions. What I need two old fridges for, I have no idea, but they fit the criteria.



No comments: