Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Silent Gory Gory Hill

So I went to see "Silent Hill" yesterday with my friend Rammy and my stepmom. My stepmom and I love scary movies and we always go see them together, unless any of our wonderful friends like Rammy want to come along. However, going with other people means that I have to endure a whole lotta teasing. The thing is, I am the easiest person in the world to scare. The smallest things freak me out - the back of the tupperware cupboard, handlebar mustaches, Ron Popeil - imagine running into him in a dark alley. The threat of GLH formula 9 alone makes me almost pee my pants. In order to be able to watch scary movies and then sleep at night, I cover my eyes during the scary parts or if I am at home alone I fast forward through them (nothing is scary at super fast speeds, except Richard Simmons). So we go to Silent Hill. I am all excited, ready to be scared by the sound of scary things. Turns out I didn't have to cover my eyes a bunch of times due to fear, just twice because I have a sensitive stomach. By the end of the movie I was utterly confused and tad queasy, but not scared.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This Rammy person...they sound so familiar. :0) But I absolutely agree with you on the movie.