Thursday, April 27, 2006

Hello, its me, Miller. Contrary to popular belief, I am not AWOL, nor missing, nor dead. What am I thinking? Contrary to popular belief!!! hahahah. What I should say is, contrary to our consitent 5 people reading base, I am still alive and chirping. Via is completely right. I am a poo face. I didnt show up to print her negs. I sorry, Via.
I'm currently experiencing a creative mental block. On the bright side, like a dam, the block will one day break and I'll have a creative explosion...so everyone..watch out. I heard a very interesting question on the radio today...So..without further adeu, I pass the question on to you..

Q: Why is evaporated milk a liquid?

Not too shabby of a question. Sure to incite even the most inpenetrable minds!!

Miller-
Peace

No comments: