Thursday, May 25, 2006



So I havent posted anything for a while, to this I say, I'm sorry. I want to recount a funny story which occured at the local Macey's supermarket. So the other night I make a light jaunt to the store for some necessities and other food items. I am a huge glutton for Macey's doughnuts because they are always fresh and soft and ohhhhhhhh soooooooooo GOOEY! Stating that, naturally one or two never quenches the desire, so i got 5! Anyways, i put them in the translucent bags (designed to deter the ubiquitous "false doughnut quantity claimers"). So at the check-out, the girl grabs my translucent bag and asks me how many doughnuts were in the bag. I shrugged in disbelief, yet she remained motionless, and glossy-eyed...awaiting my count. Finally, in annoyance, she looked down at the bag and actually counted the bloody doughnuts herself. Way to go Macey's girl. Hooked on Math sure the hell worked for her! Seeing the doughnuts served as math manipulatives, her task of counting the endless doughnuts was successful.

WAY TO GO MACEYS IN ALWAYS HIRING THE MOST APT AND PROFESSIONAL CHECK GIRLS!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»