Wednesday, May 31, 2006


Would embracing my inner tree-hugger mean I could never again shave my pits?
So one of my friends recently gave me his old The Whole Earth Catalog. He knows that I love all things old and free, tack onto that being bound in book form and I'm like Hoshie first discovering the joys of electronic friends. I started to look through the catalog page by page, marveling at all the information available for those who enjoy compost toilets and Silent Running when I came across an ad for a hot tub that included a picture of a topless woman with extremely hairy armpits. I love tubbin' as much as the next person, I just wouldn't feel that comfortable taking a soak topless with Sam Donaldson's toupee under each arm. I know - I'm such a hairless prude.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»