Wednesday, August 22, 2007

AAAGGGHHHHHHHHH

So I’ve decided that even though the crush is back on, I am going to give my crush plenty of space so I don’t creep him out. I know I can do this because when I set my mind to something, I have fantastic willpower (said willpower does not work when food is involved). I think I got all giddy from him paying so much attention to me the past little while. I wasn’t used to that and it kind of made me sick – good sick not bad sick. Quite a few of my friends have told me to go ahead and ask him out, but I am really, really freaked out about the whole going on a date thing. I have had some spectacular crash and burns in my past and I am worried that dating disasters follow me and I like this guy too much to watch our friendship go up in smoke because I’m a spaz. Anyhoo, I also need to step back so I can focus some energy on getting ready for school. I need to work on my writing skills (A LOT) because my papers last year – they were crap. Nuff said.

P.S. You are awesome TP! Have fun at grad school!

No comments: