Monday, August 20, 2007

Commence Crushing!

I found out that my crush is not off the market. Now, in addition to being extremely giddy, I have been analyzing his every move hoping for some sign of interest. A large part of me knows that I am deluding myself into thinking that some small part of him might like me, but I just keep hoping. So far he has winked at me three times, but I can’t really take that as a sign of something because some men are just winky. One day he spent an hour and a half asking me a lot of questions about myself. The conversation ended with him wishing aloud that if someone liked someone – they would just come out and say it. I replied that some people are afraid to state their feelings for fear of rejection. I left out the part about how said individuals (namely me) are one rejection away from adopting thirty cats and calling it good. Anyhoo, I am trying not to get my hopes up and keep everything in perspective, but then I see him and my stomach gets all tied up in knots and I fear for the worst – I’m completely gone over this guy.

No comments: