Thursday, August 03, 2006

Freaky Deaky

I absolutely love this blog – Diary of a Freak Magnet. I have spent most of my life feeling that I was a freak magnet as well. However, recently I discovered that I am not a freak magnet - I am in fact a freak (I knew there had to be some reason why all my dates kept referring to me as “weirdo”). While a lesser person would perhaps slip into some kind of depressed funk (one in which they spend all their time creating their own batch of Storm Troopers out of earwax). I have not. I have embraced my freak status and it in turn has given me the freedom to allow my Id to take control. I am free to speak without running the dialog through my poorly operating inner monitor - you know the thing that is supposed to stop completely spastic things from becoming audible. I can verbally spaz to my heart’s content. I can get away with wearing a picture frame as jewelry, I am actually thinking that frames should be the next jewelry fad and they should be distributed by a company called “You’ve Been Framed.” These may not seem that freaky to some, but in the context of my life, they are. I will of course be coming up with new freaky things to do in the future, as soon as freaky replaces my current and primary adjective – lazy.

No comments: