Tuesday, August 15, 2006












I’m pretty sure you just violated the 3 second rule

So I’m hanging out with Miller (he no longer blogs with me, but we are still buds). We had decided to go and get some lunch. We jump in my car - David Hasselhoff like (Miller currently lacks mechanized transportation) and we head down the street. Next thing I know I hear Miller say, “Mmmmm Starburst, my favorite.” I’m about to ask for one when I realize that Miller doesn’t have any Starburst on him, said Starburst have been sitting on the floor of my car for god knows how long because I am terribly lazy and I don’t bother to clean my filthy filthy car. If you searched the floor of my car you would probably find a pair of fluorescent parachute pants and a can of Crystal Pepsi – that tells you how often I clean it. I shriek in horror, “DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG THAT HAS BEEN THERE!?!” To which Miller replies, “It’s still good.” I shrug and decide not to focus on the fact that I’m sure he just ingested a biohazard but instead focus on the bright side - I have one less piece of garbage in my car.

No comments: